Emergency Department jobs in Parkville VIC
- Williamstown Hospital Emergency Department is a modern department servicing the Williamstown and broader community which forms part of Western Health.
- New Emergency Department opening February 2020.
- We are excited to be expanding our procedural areas of Operating Theatre, Day Procedure Centre, Emergency…
$65,913 - $71,176 a year
- Working with Children’s Check, First Aid Level 2, CPR Certificate, Anaphylaxis Management and Emergency Asthma Management certificates.
- Emergency Department, seven Operating Suites, Catheter Laboratory, Day of Surgery Admission and Day Oncology services.
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care.
- Experience in fire behaviour science, emergency management or hazard modelling and prediction;
- 15 jobs are currently listed for Department of Environment, Land,…
- 15 jobs are currently listed for Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
- The Forest, Fire and Regions Group plays a critical role in the delivery…
- These include a cardiac catheterisation laboratory, large Emergency Department, endoscopy suites and modern and contemporary inpatient units.
Northern Health Australia
- The department provides a 24 hour emergency services with 10 coronary care beds and 20 telemetry units;
- The department is staffed by 1 full time Director and 16…
- If you are looking to further develop your career, come and explore our dynamic, rewarding and high profile Alfred Health Emergency Department.
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Plannin...
- You bring a high level of attention to detail in what can be a fast-paced environment during the peak season of fire and emergency management in the state of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.