Sort by: relevance -
City of Charles Sturt
$181,000 a year
- Your experience should be supported by formal qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar and/or Management.
- Join us in making a difference!
$70,000 a year
- Assist in providing orientation and training for all new Engineering employees.
- This position is hands on and requires a solid knowledge of hotel operations,…
- Installs, implements and maintains computer environments to include desktop, mainframe, midrange, servers and other peripherals.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Recently graduated or having graduated in the last 2-3 years in Finance, Math, Business or Engineering.
- Do trading and the markets excite you?
- School of Engineering and Technology.
- Tuesday 31 December 2019 (at 11:59:59pm).
- For further information on this position, please ‘download documents’.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- The Industry Experience Placement (IEP) Program provides those students who are required to complete a compulsory industry placement component as part of their…
Level Crossing Removal Project
$163,931 - $222,948 a year
- Leading and providing expert advice to the Project Directors and Project Managers on complex engineering issues impacting the project.
- We are seeking highly motivated students currently studying Chemical Engineering.
- As well as invaluable hands on experience at an oil refinery, you will acquire…
$93.79 - $194.56 an hour
- The School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics programs are offered across Campbelltown, Parramatta and Penrith campuses.
- A pre-apprenticeship in engineering would be favorable.
- A Certificate III Engineering Mechanical Apprenticeship will involve:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.