Engineering Consulting Firm jobs in Queensland
Stream Consulting Group
$110,000 a year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a structural engineering role within an engineering consultancy.
- A degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- A unique opening has arisen in an Engineering firm that has a strong hold in a number specific market sectors.
- \*Apply now - Full confidentially is assured*.
$150,000 - $250,000 a year
- Our client is a multi-disciplinary client focused consulting and advisory firm, with wide ranging experience and expertise in the advisory, design and…
- BRCE can provide a single point of engineering supply though our network of complementary firms supplying Electrical, Mechanical and Geotechnical Engineering,…
- Consulting with high-calibre and professional clients;
- A well-established regional and urban, civil and structural engineering firm is seeking an experienced…
- Wave International is a resource development firm with 20 years of global experience in engineering, project delivery, project and asset management and provides…
- A long-standing civil and structural Engineering firm is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join the team at their Toowoomba office.
Talent Insights Group
- Ability to lead a technical consulting team.
- Experience with data engineering would be a plus.
- Qualifications in Actuarial, engineering, mathematics, statistics…
- Post Graduate studies in Fire Safety Engineering.
- At least 10 + years experience working in Fire Safety consulting.
- Working directly with existing clients.
- An Electrical Engineering degree, combined with 7+ years of professional experience within a BUILDING SERVICES consulting environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.