Engineering Internship, Mechatronic jobs in Queensland
$120,000 - $165,000 a year
- The contractual delivery of engineering deliverables.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Computer Sciences, Electrical, Electronic, Instrument & Control or…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Degree qualified in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Control system design electrical engineering its automated lighting mechatronic…
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Structures, Mechanical or Mechatronics (Australian accredited).
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Design and develop advanced sensory solutions for plant using the field of Mechatronics.
- Ability to interpret technical data sheet, electrical drawings &…
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
Thom Hume Consulting Engineers
$25 - $35 an hour
- We are a small engineering firm that is looking for help with drafting.
- Thom Hume is seeking an experience autocad drafter with experience in the United States.
- Minimum Bachelor Engineering degree (ideally Mechatronics Engineer).
- Provide process engineering expertise and support for all projects implemented.
- Electrical, Mechanical, Civil/Structural, Chemical/Process, Automation/Controls, Mechatronics, Project Management, Software.
- We value our greatest asset.
$97,022 - $115,109 a year
- USC is seeking to appoint a lecturer to teach and provide Mechatronics expertise into the Mechanical Engineering program.
- Midnight, Monday 4 November 2019.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical, Automation or Mechatronics Engineering,.
- Outstanding Service Delivery through Innovative Engineering, Project and…
Be the first to see new Engineering Internship, Mechatronic jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.