Engineering Qualification jobs
You refined by:
$28.06 - $29.04 an hour
- Candidates invited to interview will need to bring originals of qualifications or licenses required for the position for sighting by the panel.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
Moyne Shire Council
$32.64 - $37.29 an hour
- Essential – Basic formal qualifications in Engineering of Asset Management, or at least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- 12-month contract, 3 days per week.
- Google is and always will be an engineering company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Providing support on internal environmental, geotechnical and engineering projects.
- Prior experience in the contaminated land and/or engineering Industries…
$38 - $40 an hour
- All applicants must have a valid and current Tradesman/Contractors Licence, Driver's Licence and Full Qualifications.
- The requirements for the application are:
- Qualifications & Relevant administrative qualifications at the Certificate III level (ie., 600.
- SKILL, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES.
- IT, computing or software engineering tertiary qualifications;
- Other engineering, science, business or commerce-related qualifications with a key interest in…
- Bachelors of Information Technology or other relevant tertiary qualification (analytics, engineering, mathematics, science, statistics, economics, commerce etc.…
- Previous experience in a Human Resources Advisor role ideally within a Construction or Engineering environment backed by formal qualifications in Human…
Be the first to see new Engineering Qualification jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.