Engineering Qualification jobs in New South Wales
Sort by: relevance -
- Becoming an Apprentice with Borg enables you to gain invaluable experience whilst getting paid to gain a national qualification.
- Completed year 10 at school.
- The Process Engineer is a developing professional role.
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, i.e. a locally recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Interest in pursuing a career within the engineering…
- A Certificate III Engineering Fabrication Apprenticeship will involve:
- PR King & Sons is an Australian family business with close to 100 years of experience in…
- Engineering degree or other relevant formal qualification is essential.
- Provide engineering advice for CAPEX projects and asset life cycle.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering.
- Your focus will be on the specification, design, procurement, installation, commissioning and qualification.
- Electrical engineering degree / A grade electrician / or similar technical qualification.
- Leadership of the NSW Engineering team.
- Qualifications in industrial or manufacturing engineering are desired, although relevant skills/experience in an appropriate field will be considered.
$1,129 a week
- Additional skills, knowledge and qualifications that may be applicable to this position, such as trade qualifications in mechanical, electrical or plumbing…
- Please do attach your educational qualifications and transcripts when you apply.
- If you are degree qualified in Finance, Maths or Engineering please apply to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.