Engineering Qualification jobs
You refined by:
Newcastle NSW (undo)
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or science (ideally Engineering disciplines with relevant specialist units in acoustic/vibration area);
- Trade background with other Tertiary Qualifications.
- Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset…
- A relevant tertiary qualification or studying towards in project or construction management, engineering, architecture or quantity surveying;
- You will also need a relevant technical qualification.
- Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
- Engineering related qualifications or Trade background.
- Able to extract detailed information from construction drawings and understand the application of…
- + Relevant tertiary qualifications (Bachelor of Engineering, Geology or equivalent as a minimum);
- + You will have a working knowledge of regional geology,…
- You will also need a relevant technical qualification and chartered status would be preferable.
- Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company,…
Tom Sawyer Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or an equivalent degree.
- Tom Sawyer Software is seeking a qualified candidate for the position…
- Qualifications in a technical discipline or equivalent experience gained from working within an engineering technical industry or Defence environment.
- Technical trade or tertiary qualification in Engineering advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Project Management qualification preferably AIPM Certificate IV or…
Be the first to see new Engineering Qualification jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.