Engineering Qualification $90,000 jobs
- Multiple roles are available for suitable candidates with a background and bachelor degree qualification in mechanical, electrical, mechatronics or computer…
$109,060 - $153,630 a year
- Key responsibilities of the Coordinator Traffic Engineering includes:
- The Coordinator Traffic Engineering is a key member of the Transport and Traffic branch…
- Possess the relevant trade qualifications.
- Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services…
- Engineering (All disciplines), Management, Maintenance.
- Engineering preferable) or trade background with extensive industry specific experience;
Rail Projects Victoria
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Reporting to the Engineering Requirements Manager, this role will support the development and capture of Engineering Requirements as well as the configuration…
- + Experienced Engineering Geologist, with 15+ years’ experience (preferably some experience in consulting), a strong knowledge of Victoria’s geology, and a…
- Degree level qualifications in Surveying or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in mining / engineering surveying (ideally within the WA market).
- Relevant qualification in Engineering or Construction.
- Categories Engineering (All disciplines), Civil Engineering.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Qualifications in Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Drafting.
- Support our Structural Engineering team during all phases of the project,…
- You will also need a relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.