Engineering Qualification $90,000 jobs
- Tertiary Qualification in Architecture, Building, Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- To support the delivery of the West Gate Tunnel Project we…
- Exercise professional judgement in resolving engineering issues, i.e. construction methods, design, engineering procedures, etc.
- Engineering support for Signal Footings/Foundations, Combined service routes and other related activities.
- CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM…
- The following training / qualifications are recommended.
- A degree in an environmental, scientific or engineering discipline.
- Ongoing preparation and review of:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering.
- With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers.
- Planning, design and scheduling skills.
- Qualification in Engineering or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying or Engineering.
- Experience in Systems Engineering & Systems Assurance.
- Engineering experience in design/consultancy/operational environments.
- Bachelor of civil (structural) engineering.
- What does this role involve?
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
- Aus - WA Regional, Aus - Perth.
- The successful applicant will have:
- Systems Connect (an unincorporated Joint Venture between CPB Contractors and UGL Engineering) is delivering the Line-wide Works (LW Works) package Sydney Metro…
- 19 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.