Engineering Qualification $90,000 jobs
Robert Bird Group
- Ever wanted to own and drive your own Structural Engineering projects?
- A minimum of four years’ local experience in a Structural Engineering role to date.
- Collaborate effectively with engineering teams:
- Façade engineering design experience (advantage).
- +5 years of structural engineering experience;
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Supporting structural engineering activities across the mine site through structural audits and action planning to ensure appropriate remediation activity.
- Engineering powerhouse where work is fun and challenging.
- Building design structural design structural engineering.
$65 - $75 an hour
- Degree qualified (Mechanical Engineering or Structural Engineering).
- Design and approve structural engineering drawings.
- Site exposure and industry experience.
- The ideal candidate will also have formal qualifications in either Project Management or/and Engineering.
- In order to succeed you will need to demonstrate a…
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline.
- Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Structural Engineer to work on a mine infrastructure/…
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Technical Engineering, structural integrity assessments and…
Stream Consulting Group
$110,000 a year
- A degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a structural engineering role within an engineering consultancy.
Amida Recruitment Limited
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural engineering.
- Producing engineering calculations and analyses.
- Work on a diverse range of projects.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.