Engineering Qualification $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Earth or Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or related discipline.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- Management across full engineering lifecycle, including engineering estimation, planning, delivery and reporting.
- What’s in it for you?
- We’ve come a long way.
- Google is and always will be an engineering company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- You’ll need to hold appropriate tertiary qualifications (including accounting, finance, economics or engineering) and be able to demonstrate a stable, yet…
- + Experienced Engineering Geologist, with 15+ years’ experience (preferably some experience in consulting), a strong knowledge of Victoria’s geology, and a…
- You have a relevant tertiary qualification in geology, environmental science, civil engineering or similar area, with a post-graduate qualification in…
- 10 years experience in software engineering and 5 years of experience as a technical lead.
- Develop and grow Engineering talent through effective mentoring,…
- Experience with engineering materials’ inventory and purchasing.
- Degree qualification or Trade & Post-Trade Qualification is essential (Mechanical preferred),…
- The infrastructure pipeline in south eastern Australia continues to grow, and AECOM is playing an influential role in the development and delivery of many of…
- Degree qualifications or an equivalent in your relevant field or work.
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.