Engineering Soil jobs in Perth WA
Hunter Executive Search Consultants
$80,000 - $180,000 a year
- Various roles available across Australia.
- All applications treated with strict confidentiality.
- Send your CV now to register.
- Some current active roles include:
- Able to conduct site history, soil logging, site investigation and soil and groundwater sampling methods.
- Contaminated sites and hydrogeological investigations …
- In depth knowledge of soil mechanics from a dam safety perspective and expertise in the safe operation and monitoring of tailing facilities.
- As part of one of the world’s largest engineering firms, we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities globally.
$80,000 a year
- Site remediation and validation including contractor supervision and implementation of soil and groundwater remediation methods.
- Able to conduct site history, soil logging, site investigation and soil and groundwater sampling methods;
- Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading…
- Manage site investigation of small to large scale engineering projects including hydrogeological assessment/testing.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- A degree in civil engineering or offshore engineering with a specialization in geotechnical engineering (MSc or equivalent).
- Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth.
- + Appropriate tertiary qualification(s) in environmental science, geoscience, hydrology, hydrogeology soil science, environmental engineering or a related…
- Degree qualified in science, engineering or environmental management;
- Including supervision of complex field activities, such as groundwater bore installation,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.