Engineering Soil jobs in Perth WA
- Familiarity with contaminated sites source remediation and acid sulfate soils assessment, would be an asset.
- Environmental geochemistry including water quality…
- Logging soil and rock in accordance with AS1726-2017.
- Our clients is an international leader in engineering design services across multiple industries.
- These services include advisory and management services; environmental evaluations; intrusive investigations (i.e. soil, sediment, Acid Sulfate Soils (ASS),…
- + Appropriate tertiary qualification(s) in environmental science, geoscience, hydrology, hydrogeology soil science, environmental engineering or a related…
- Post graduate qualifications, preferably to doctorate level, with an emphasis on finite element analysis, soil/structure interaction;
- A degree in civil engineering or offshore engineering with a specialization in geotechnical engineering (MSc or equivalent).
- Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth.
- Logging soil and rock in accordance with Australian standards.
- My client is a global leader in engineering services across multiple industries including Mining,…
- As part of one of the world’s largest engineering firms, we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities globally.
- Degree qualified in science, engineering or environmental management;
- Including supervision of complex field activities, such as groundwater bore installation,…
Knight Piesold Consulting
- Knight Piésold is a specialised international consulting firm offering engineering and environmental services in Mining, Environment, Hydropower, Water…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.