Engineering Soil jobs
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Fieldwork experience involving environmental data collection (soil and water);
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (relevant earth sciences, environmental science…
FSG Geotechnics & Foundations
- Preparing or assisting with preparing engineering memos, reports, and presentations.
- 0 – 5 years of relevant experience working in a consulting engineering or…
- A Bachelor degree or similar in civil and/or environmental engineering, with a solid soil & water understanding.
- Ability to work as part of a project team.
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Our client is a leading Piling contractor in ground improvement and engineering in the Queensland market and they're looking to grow in 2020.
- Geotechnical engineering experience (5 - 8 years).
- Ensure adequate sampling and laboratory work is carried out to establish design soil and rock conditions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.