Enterprise Risk Management $101,400 jobs in Malaga WA
$96,635 - $107,834 a year
- You’ll advise the business on preventative and remedial actions that mitigate people-related organisational risk and will lead change initiatives.
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues.
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale…
- Extensive hands on experience leading the delivery of multiple enterprise-level IT consulting projects using Agile/Iterative methodologies.
- Risk Management is responsible for developing the risk frameworks to allow the Group to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance and…
- Ensure service management processes are applied properly and consistently.
- Ensure availability of critical data center infrastructure through pro-active…
- Partner with senior stakeholders regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Amazon is peculiar, AWS ProServe is no different.
Palo Alto Networks
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders.
- We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and…
- Ability to develop and manage project risks, issues and budgets.
- Experience in the management of budgets, resources and stakeholders at all levels, to a defined…
$150,000 a year
- Develop change management processes and tools to support the integration and engagement with change management principles.
- Using your technical acumen and customer obsession, you’ll drive technical discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs, and risk management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.