Entry Level Sales jobs in Victoria
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Progression into Junior Agent or Sales PA.
- Progression into a Junior Agent or Sales PA position.
- Our Client who is based in the inner south east are seeking…
- Support of internal sales campaigns.
- High level of experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Data entry and reporting, including the collation and analysis of data that…
Just Recruitment Australia
- Keeping records and completing sales reports.
- Advising the production team about stock levels.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Data Entry Administration &…
- Providing fast and accurate data entry when processing customer contracts.
- Produce accurate reports when needed on a monthly basis that relate to data entry.
- Accurate and prompt data entry of sales orders.
- High level attention to detail.
- Proven customer sales and support experience.
- A higher level of autonomy than most entry-level roles.
- There is no better place to begin, or continue, your lucrative career in High-Tech Sales.
Anton Murray Consulting
- 1+ year’s experience in a similar environment (Client Services, BDA, Sales support, Marketing support).
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a entry-level…
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Entry level opportunity into the real estate industry.
- OPEN TO ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES WITH AGENTS REP CERTIFICATE.
- Assisting with both sales & rentals teams.
- This is an entry level position, based in Dandenong South, that would suit someone who has a passion for cars and wants to build a career in the automotive…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Administrating the sales and purchase contracts and commercial invoices.
- This construction company based in the CBD is currently seeking a proactive and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.