Entry Level Sales jobs in Victoria
- Analyse sales by store and advise transfers within regions- Reviewing allocations against sales performance and maintain stock levels accordingly.
$55,000 a year
- Support sales team with a high level of administration.
- Must have recent experience within a fast paced order processing/data entry role.
Staff Solutions Australia
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Progression into Junior Agent or Sales PA.
- Progression into a Junior Agent or Sales PA position.
- Our Client who is based in the inner south east are seeking…
- A higher level of autonomy than most entry-level roles.
- There is no better place to begin, or continue, your lucrative career in High-Tech Sales.
- Support of the Customer Service, Sales and other departments.
- Participate in achievement of the Sales Budget by processing orders and providing customer service…
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Entry level opportunity into the real estate industry.
- OPEN TO ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES WITH AGENTS REP CERTIFICATE.
- Assisting with both sales & rentals teams.
Anton Murray Consulting
- 1+ year’s experience in a similar environment (Client Services, BDA, Sales support, Marketing support).
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a entry-level…
Australia Wide Personnel Group
$30 - $40 an hour
- High level of attention to detail.
- Maintaining new inventory codes - sales price, warehousing.
- 8.40 am to 5.00 pm.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Administrating the sales and purchase contracts and commercial invoices.
- This construction company based in the CBD is currently seeking a proactive and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.