Entry Level Sales $50,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Cengage Learning Australia
- This entry level position would ideally suit someone with a communications / marketing or administration background.
- Support to sales and marketing team.
- This role is not suitable for entry level candidates.
- Recommendations on sales and upgrades.
- Customer Service, Book-ins and sales.
Languages Across Borders - LCI Education Network
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- A degree in a relevant field with subsequent relevant experience, and extensive experience in a sales…
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to grow and succeed in a dynamic customer service and sales environment;
- Sales, Retail, PR, Marketing or Promotions*.
- Moderate level in computer skills.
- Warehouse and/or retail sales experience preferred.
- The role includes customer service, sales support and warehouse duties.
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- This is a great entry level role for someone who sees “Supply Chain” as their career path.
- We have a new opportunity for an experienced internal sales or…
- Great opportunity to kick start your Banking Career with this entry level role.
- You're at ease talking to people and know how to balance friendliness with a…
- This is an entry level role which could potentially be a great platform for rapid career growth at CHEP.
- An interest in developing a career in sales and account…
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
- Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
- 2-5 years of experience in enterprise sales; 1-3 years of experience in hardware sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.