Environment $110,000 jobs in Darling Harbour NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Monitor and analyse consumer, competitor, environment and industry trends, and preparation of product positioning and pricing proposals.
ELMO Talent Management Software
- Supports and contributes to a collaborative Scrum environment including values of courage, focus, commitment, respect, and openness.
Opus Recruitment Solutions
$115,000 - $135,000 a year
- 3+ years product management experience in a consumer product-driven company (preferably in a start-up/fast pace environment).
- You will be responsible for:
- Minimum of 5-8 years product marketing experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Manage a portfolio of products.
- Drive go to market strategies.
- Passion to roll up your sleeves and desire to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Please meet Liz Crawford, to hear more about what it's like working on…
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment.
- Amazing work environment, WeWork office @ 161 Castlereagh St.
- Be a connector and communicator.
- You'll operate in an Agile software development environment within a feature team.
- You continuously seek out and utilise customer feedback to adjust future…
- Experience working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- 2+ years of product management experience in an eCommerce, logistics, gaming or blockchain environment,…
- Develop and implement CMS software solutions in a single source publishing environment.
- As a subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc., Turn-Key Systems Pty…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- A real chance to test and broaden your Product Management skills in a marketplace environment.
- As a Product Manager, you will have a couple of years under your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.