Evening Shift $70,000 jobs
$98,704 - $123,327 a year
- Participate in the general medical registrar after-hours rosters which entails evening, night, weekend shifts, and on- call roster.
$120 - $130 an hour
- Shift pattern is days with 1-2 evening shifts.
- Charterhouse Medical currently is recruiting for a General Medicine Registrar join an excellent team in a Rural…
$1,000 a day
- A hospital in tropical QLD is looking for a Resident Medical Officer (RMO) to join its Surgical team for a combination of days, evenings and night shifts over…
$115 an hour
- Kempsey Hospital are seeking 3 X Senior registrars (PGY5+) on a 6months ongoing roster from August.
- This would be at a rate of $115/hr – paid via payroll,…
$100 an hour
- Choose your own Roster – DAY, NIGHT & EVENING shifts available.
- Weekend shifts also available throughout the period, meaning you could work 7 days a week should…
$200 an hour
- Shift patterns tend to be as follows:
- When on shift, you will be responsible for presentations that are made to the Emergency Department.
$150 an hour
- Good roster, predominantly Mon-Fri Day Shifts.
- This role would ideally suit any Sydney based doctor keen on a 3-6 month locum booking that will provide the…
$2,000 a day
- Supported by 3 Registrars - Weekends & Evenings there is a consultant on call as back up to the Registrar.
- 500 – 600 Births per year.
- 0800 – 1700 plus on call.
$100 an hour
- Working roster, Mon-Sun shifts including a mixture of days, afternoons and nights.
- Self-contained accommodation can be provided for any interstate doctors.
$180 an hour
- Mon-Sun shifts including a mixture of days, afternoons and nights.
- 3-6 month, consistent locum booking.
- Self-contained accommodation can be provided for any…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.