Event Day Staff jobs in Homebush NSW
$26.17 - $27.64 an hour
- Ensure staff comply with Food Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Collaborate with the Care Manager to maintain concise dietary information and the Lifestyle team to…
- There's certainly never a dull day!
- Organising events, preparing for visitors/major project meetings (ordering food, tidying the building, making coffee and tea…
- North Ryde – day programs and 24/7 roster shifts.
- Every day we work hard to deliver on the right of Australians with disability to achieve meaningful and valued…
Bondi Junction NSW
$77,000 - $86,600 a year
- You’ll be confident consulting with and providing communications advice and support to staff at all levels, with experience developing activities and events…
- Assist with event planning and coordinate events with internal marketing team in US.
- Facilitate communications with the HQ staff.
- Proactively planning and coordinating meetings, events, conferences and travel while anticipating and managing any potential conflicts.
- Day-to-day running of the office, ensuring a safe working environment for all visitors and staff.
- Organising office events and catering.
Yarra Hills Secondary College
Hills District NSW
- Attend whole school events, music camp and curriculum days pro-rata as required.
- Typically this will involve accountability for a single function, (e.g.…
- As the Senior Educator you will act as 2IC to the Centre Coordinator, work collaboratively with a passionate team of Educators, step into the role of…
$54,220 - $79,857 a year
- Provide education to health care providers to ensure staff deliver culturally appropriate care.
- Assist in planning events to acknowledge significant dates such…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.