Event Day Staff $70,000 jobs in Homebush NSW
Susquehanna International Group
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate competently with a range of technical and non-technical staff across the organisation.
- On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers,…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Organising events (there is lots of them!).
- Assisting HR when it comes to on-boarding new staff, inductions and making sure they are set up with all their tools…
Anton Murray Consulting
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- Your role will encompass all facets of the day to day management of your team along with the responsibility of calculation of net asset values on a variety of…
- Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core.
- Manage the Delivery of Projects.
Surry Hills NSW
- A social Committee dedicated to creating fun events throughout the year such as fortnightly drinks, Melbourne cup, Christmas party, quarterly charity events and…
- You will be one of the key day-to-day contact for these well known blue-chip global brands which fall into the innovative technology & lifestyle space.
- As part of our diverse team based in Sydney’s CBD, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day.
- We stand together as equals.
- This includes creating sane processes and procedures to improve efficiency in our day-to-day tasks and projects.
- A key influencer in team strategy and goals.
- May arrange conference calls, staff meetings and training events.
- Interface with, and assure training of investigators, site staff, and Medtronic clinical staff…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.