Event Sponsorship Manager jobs in City of Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Management of event and PR budgets.
- Management of Australasian Product Premieres and large scale events.
- Overall event platforms like anniversaries, Pop-ups &…
- Utilise social media to proactively promote sponsorship's and events.
- Staying up to date with potential event and sponsorship opportunities across the market.
- Passion for consumer relations, events and marketing.
- Event and sponsorship negotiation, management and execution in line with the directive provided.
- Event/Sponsorship execution- Negotiate and execute events and sponsorships at all levels based on relevance to key marketing platforms and marketing budget…
- Event management: store opening and launches, media events, industry events and sponsorships.
- Leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion…
- Project management of events and sponsorships.
- Be part of a strong marketing team.
- A CBD location working for a growing business.
- Overall event platforms like anniversaries & product placements.
- Overall sponsorship, co-marketing & partnership relationships.
- Drive the marketing event campaigns and promotional strategies.
- Attract sponsorship for marketing initiatives and attain approval for promotional budget.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Assisting with sponsorship and events.
- 2 - 3 month temporary contract.
- Our client has a global presence with operations in over 180 countries, employing over 64…
- Work with partners and practice group staff to [appropriately] market the services and expertise of the office through the development and deployment of thought…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.