Event Sponsorship Manager jobs in City of Sydney NSW
- Evaluate opportunities and nurture relationships for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis as part of your strategic approach.
- Develop creative and at times creative strategy presentations as well as wider creative ideas for events and or experiential campaigns.
Pivotal Personnel Pty Ltd
- Take responsibility for ensuring all events, sponsorships and grants are compliant with terms and conditions of internal and external marketing guidelines.
Hawkesbury City Council
$88,061 a year
- Reporting to the Corporate Communication, Events and Services Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and management of all civic and community…
$140,000 a year
- Overseeing the success of all retail, launch, corporate, events/sponsorship and promotional activity.
- Part of large Multinational Group.
- Ensure relevant contracted events are appropriately marketed to drive revenue through ticket sales, on-property traffic and retail activation.
Bankstown Harness Racing and Agricultural Society
- The role entails all aspects of running a harness racing club from organising race meetings and staffing race meetings, sponsorship, to event management and…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Manage nationwide sponsorship activity to achieve objectives.
- The role we are currently looking to fill has a strong focus on event production and activations,…
- As Senior PR Account Manager, you will work across a portfolio of iconic lifestyle, retail, tourism and FMCG clients and be responsible for their publicity,…
- Social team environment with team events.
- Develop integrated digital, non-digital, paid and organic campaigns that significantly increase the marketing database…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.