Event Venue jobs in Victoria
Cranbourne East Secondary College
$19,000 - $25,000 a year
- Assist with event logistics (booking transport and venues).
- AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career…
The Local Taphouse
St Kilda East VIC
- Long standing venue with great food, live music and weekly events.
- Strong team culture and potential for progression with more venues opening year.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of services including Nocturnal and other evening retail events.
- A competitive salary, recognition programs including awards,…
- The MCG is host to more than 70 major sports events annually, attracting at least three million patrons and visitors.
- The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Y ou will have previous experience in a high end, high volume venue and love coordinating a busy floor.
- Open for lunch and dinner 7 days per week, this venue is…
- Our events, with 31 conference rooms we host events for every type of occasion from private functions to corporate meetings.
- A la carte Commis Chef.
- Previous experience in buffet, events, room service and a la carte.
- Previous experience within a 5 star hotel property, ideally overseeing multiple venues.
- Organise various internal and external events and conferences, involving venue co-ordination, logistics and catering.
- For more information please contact:
Stomping Ground Brewing Co
- Potential to move between different venues.
- Opportunities throughout the year to be creative through our beer dinners and events.
- What we can provide to you:
Pegasus Leisure Group
- Track patronage, drive participation, customer acquisition and revenue growth across all our venues.
- Our mission is to deliver locally renowned venues for the…
Be the first to see new Event Venue jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.