Event Volunteer jobs in Upwey VIC
- Opportunity to get creative with the clients in annual events and celebrations.
- Arcare has a relationship focused approach that ensures that the relationships…
CAN Community Support
- CAN Community Support employs 6 part time staff, and uses over 40 volunteers on a weekly basis.
- The centre is host to numerous self-help groups each week, and…
- Unbelievable employee benefits like REAL coffee, volunteer and study leave, social events, team office drinks, free breakfast and loads more….
$114,510 - $121,546 a year
- Support to participate/volunteer in a charity event.
- $114,510 - $121,546 pa HEW Level 09 (plus 17% employer superannuation).
Foster Care Association of Victoria
- This is a casual position with the requirement to attend a minimum of 1 face to face training event per month over a fixed term ending June 30 2020.
- Paid parental, volunteer and study leave.
- Assist in coordinating the annual schedule for all Board and Committee meetings and Board related events.
- Ability to involve community, families, staff and volunteers.
- Experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of innovative lifestyle events.
- You are eligible for a paid day off for your birthday, paid floating day and a paid volunteer day.
- We’re currently recruiting four Statistical Analyst’s to join…
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available.
- Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun.
- What’s in it for you?
Alfred Nuttall Memorial Kindergarten Inc
- The role includes an expectation of some ‘out of hours’ work such as staff meetings, whole of staff PD events and family events.
- Hours of Work of the Role 4.5.
Be the first to see new Event Volunteer jobs in Upwey VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.