Execution Manager $100,000 jobs in New South Wales
u&u Recruitment Partners
$160,000 a year
- Maximise profit within your channels through first class execution.
- Reporting to the State Manager for Victoria, with a remit to lead across a team of…
Opus Recruitment Solutions
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Knowing the Pros and Cons of execution pipelines like Concourse CI, Jenkins, Gitlab, Bamboo, TeamCity.
- You'll collaborate with the CPO, Product Engineering team…
- Reporting to the General Manager, Group Operations and Supplier Risk, with day to day support from the Executive Manager responsible for Market Operations, this…
- As Executive Manager – Financial Crime Compliance, Policy Governance you will drive the future of our business, working on highly visible projects that make an…
- Identify issues/risks to the timely execution of work stream deliverables and/or project deliverables.
- You will report to the Senior Manager Commercial Lending…
- This team supports the inception, execution and embedding of change across the organisation.
- The BPB Risk in Change Manager will be a trusted advisor to BPB and…
- The division also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing FICC market, equity derivatives, lending and capital market and transaction…
- Experience managing the development and execution of technology enabled change programs/project.
- We are the technology leader in Financial Services.
- Demonstrated ability to translate concept into execution.
- The purpose of the Performance & Optimisation team is to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the…
Anton Murray Consulting
- Actively participate in the planning, organisation and execution of national fund manager roadshows.
- Working in a small team, the Marketing Manager plays a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.