Executive Assistant jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- 5 + years supporting C-level executives at an international company, preferably from the Media / Tech industry.
- What can you expect in this role?
- Interaction with management and their assistants and therewith the opportunity to grow your internal and external network.
- You are a dedicated team player.
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time, Fixed term / Part time.
- The School of Medical Sciences (SoMS) is the largest School within UNSW Medicine, and one of the…
- Reports to: Head of Transformation.
- The Transformation team within Westpac is tasked with rapidly transitioning the Group’s Agile transformation.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, demonstrating confidence, strong personal presentation skills and the ability to liaise at executive levels.
- Work type: Permanent - Part Time.
- Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs.
- KU Children's Services (KU) is a leading not for profit provider of…
$64,000 - $70,000 a year
- The APS4 Executive Assistant will support senior executives through delivery of front of office functions, including communicating with and providing advice to…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Ability to liaise at an executive level, work under pressure and multi-task.
- You will be primarily responsible for the provision of high-level, quality…
$40 - $50 an hour
- Provide high quality secretarial, executive and administrative services to support public sector senior executive.
- High level of diary management skills.
$1,354 - $1,387 a week
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 6.
- Remuneration: $1,353.73 - $1,387.25 per week.
- Au or 02 9926 4590.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.