Executive Assistant jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Legal executive assistants are valued and respected at MinterEllison – you provide vital support to our legal staff and contribute to our success as a leading…
$66,467 - $71,637 a year
- Salary Package: From $66,467 to $71,637 (HEW Level 4), plus superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Appointment Type: 1 x fixed term (12 months), full time.
- Reporting into the Executive Assistant to the Group CIO, this role provides support to the Group CIO Office.
- This is a unique role, where you will also be asked…
- Just imagine your future with us….
- At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens.
- Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything…
Pymble Ladies’ College
$45,452 a year
- The College is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced administrative assistant to work in our Middle School (Years 7 and 8) on a part-time basis (4…
- Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP.
- In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you…
Proterra Investment Partners LP
- The Team Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- All aspects of running a small office, including coordination with Landlord, management of stationary…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- A permanent role working for a top tier law firm, based in the Sydney CBD;
- Be a part of a solid and collaborative network of Executive Assistants;
Macquarie Park NSW
- Working for senior executives across the country.
- To be successful in this role, we are looking for an experienced, attention to detail focused, Executive…
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
- Are you an experienced Personal Assistant (‘PA’) that wants to join a business going through significant renewal and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.