Executive Support Officer jobs in Queensland
- Provide direction and guidance to the Executive Assistant on executive support and general administrative tasks.
- Applications to remain current for 12 months.
- Provide general administrative support to the unit.
- To achieve the outcomes required by this role, you must be able to: 1.
- The key to this role will be your ability to assist with the management of incoming and outgoing correspondence and to provide efficient human resource support.
- Provide high level business and executive support to the CFO, including coordination of meetings and minute taking on a senior level, agendas, diary and travel…
- Provide confidential, executive and secretarial support to the Chief Executive, Office of Rural and Remote Health Establishment.
- Provide support to the branch including diary management and support for senior executives as needed.
- Flexible around senior executive and branch needs.
$80,489 - $90,784 a year
- Study support encompassing leave and.
- Support to the School Coordinator.
- Providing support in areas of complex.
- Provide support to School committees and.
- Develop positive, effective working relationships with staff in the Division and with senior officers across the department.
- The role provides high level business administration support to the CAA's Executive Leadership Team and the wider Management Team.
- Providing advice and support regarding funded providers' reporting compliance and the results of financial analysis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.