Executive Support Officer jobs in Queensland
$70.15 an hour
- Provide efficient executive level briefings, submissions, reports, correspondence and presentations.
- High Profile State Government Department.
- There are four position types within the technical support field.
- A range of technical support positions may be available for relieving opportunities during…
- Implement mechanisms to monitor and report relationship management activities and outcomes to inform planning, support policy decision making and monitor…
Hunter Joint Organisation
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Coordinate multi stakeholder committees and working groups to drive collaborative development of regional policy and advocacy positions and to support regional…
- Work with the program team and Change Manager to develop specific Office 365 change management activities and messaging in support of multiple Program streams.
- Have a demonstrated ability to provide high level administrative support and services to a senior executive to support achieving the organisation???s goals.
- To support our success we are currently seeking a Head of Strategic Communications to join the Strategy & Impact leadership team in our Brisbane head office.
- With continued growth within the Brisbane region, we are looking for personable, professional business support staff to fill roles within various Government…
Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limi...
- Operate plant and equipment relevant to the support of administering patient.
- Position Title: Central Sterilising Service Department (CSSD).
- Managing key Australia Asia Pacific (AAP) regional stakeholder relationships to support the vision, outcomes and deliverables of the GTT Solution Delivery…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.