Executive Support Officer jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- In the role of Executive Support Officer you will be responsible for: - Co-ordinating the day-to-day business of the EDs office by completing the following: -…
- Manage the administrative functions associated with the Chief Magistrate Office to provide high quality, confidential administrative support including typing,…
- Coordinate executive travel arrangements, both domestic and international.
- Provide high-level, confidential and client-focused secretarial and executive support…
- You will provide strategic, operational and corporate governance advice and support by:
- Providing a high level of experience in administration, corporate…
- Develop, implement and review executive support systems and procedures within the branch to ensure that they operate in accordance with departmental…
- Consult and negotiate with executive management and other agency senior officers to resolve any matters as requested by the Deputy Director-General.
- Provide advice to staff of all levels on administrative and operational issues as well as in relation to preparation of highly sensitive and confidential briefs…
- Assist with the day to day supervision of administrative officers.
- Retention and disposal: - provide support to the Business Services supervisor in the…
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective office administration, call centre and secretarial support for high level executive management and support CBS in…
- Provide support and accurate advice to LTSR and MSQ branch staff on document tracking systems and the preparation of correspondence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.