Executive Support Officer jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- Lead, plan and/or support significant projects or activities as required.
- Provide support for team members and Business Manager as required, in relation to…
- By managing this office you are responsible for providing high quality, confidential, administrative and executive support.
- Au to request it in .doc format.
- Provide project management support to the team including meeting departmental reporting obligations.
- Provide practice and cultural support to team members to…
- The role will also champion key reforms to support the Public Trustee's Customers First initiatives.
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills that enables you…
- Provide a high level of financial and business advisory support including analysis of budget trends and investigation of variances.
- This role assists with the provision of remote training support (including timely and effective telephone, email and Video Conferencing support.
- OCE has a wide range of accountabilities that includes: enterprise strategy and planning; coordination of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Organisational…
- Liaise with external agencies to support “at risk students” and their families through integrating them into the new environment, and incorporating the holistic…
- Provide Secretariat and administrative support for the Compliance Unit and the COVID-19 Incident Response Team and other committees as directed by the Chief…
- There are four position types within the technical support field.
- A range of technical support positions may be available for relieving opportunities during…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.