Executive Support Officer jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- Ability to effectively manage workloads, workflows and diary of a senior officer.
- In joining HSQ, you will embark on a journey to help us realise our vision of…
- Lead, plan and/or support significant projects or activities as required.
- Provide support for team members and Business Manager as required, in relation to…
- Provide facilities management support to management.
- Utilise the department's ministerial and executive correspondence system.
- Demonstrated ability to support strategic direction.
- Demonstrated sound ability to support productive working relationships.
- This position operates within the Investment Services and Finance Program which provides services to the Public Trustee, the executive leadership team and staff…
- Provide best practice executive and administrative support to the Office of the CEO.
- Manage administrative processes across Building Queensland and provide…
- By managing this office you are responsible for providing high quality, confidential, administrative and executive support.
- Au to request it in .doc format.
- The role also provides high level executive support and assistance to the Chief Magistrate and Deputy Chief Magistrates.
- The role The Correspondence Officer plays an important role in providing professional and confidential executive administration support to the Corporate…
- Manage the workloads, people, risks and deadlines of the Business Support Unit to ensure the provision of high-quality administration support to the Group as…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.