Executive Support Officer jobs in Queensland
$45.09 an hour
- Are you an experienced executive support officer looking for your next opportunity in QLD Government?
- Consult, negotiate and develop effective relationships…
- Provide timely high level advice and assistance to the Executive Director on strategic and operational business matters.• Develop, monitor and evaluate systems…
- Provide supervision and direction to the Executive Support Officer.
- A Staff Officer reports to the Deputy Commissioner.
- Proactively identify and manage issues;
- About the RoleThe Program Officer will provide high-level confidential executive support to the Senior Program Manager which includes diary management,…
- As Senior Correspondence Officer you will provide expert correspondence and event pack management, identifying and managing contentious issues to support the…
- In the role of Communications Officer, you will actively participate as a member of the North Coast and Wide Bay Burnett Region to advise on, develop, implement…
- RPS has an excellent opportunity for a full time Senior Business Support Officer (Senior BSO) to join our team based in Fortitude Valley.
- Executive support to senior officers, including preparation of high quality policy papers, briefings, reports and submissions including Cabinet submissions.
- The role Reporting to the Executive Officer, the Consumer Engagement Officer facilitates interaction between the Tribunal, consumers of mental health services…
- Commits to achieving quality outcomes and adheres to documentation procedures• Supports productive working relationships-Builds and sustains positive…
Be the first to see new Executive Support Officer jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.