Executive Talent International jobs
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- If you have excellent written/verbal skills and you are a confident communicator, who is comfortable speaking with managers, executives and peers then we need…
- We are seeking a Director, Strategy Development for our federal Agency client for an initial 2-year contract term.
- Track record leading strategic projects.
$150,131 - $168,333 a year
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary health issues, changes in national and international trends and emerging models of care and service delivery technology.
- In this highly regarded role, you'll be approaching and working with executive decision makers, closing new business opportunities and delivering results that…
- We are seeking 2 x Assistant Directors, Strategy Development for our federal Agency client for an initial 2-year contract term.
- Strong executive networks in ICT Partner organisations.
- Strong executive networks in senior Public Sector circles.
- Monitors and measures achievement of goals.
CS Executive Group
- Their mission is to build the best teams by inspiring, challenging and hiring the brightest talent from around the world.
- Conduct project reviews and create detailed reports for executive staff.
- 6-month initial contract + extensions.
- Initial 4 days p/week, rising to 5 days.
- Ideally experience and understanding of international markets.
- They want great talent to come on the journey with us and to help shape our story.
Talent Focus Recruitment
- Strong understanding of local Australian, Chinese market, and other international markets.
- The company is an international brand and commercial management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.