Exercise Science jobs in New South Wales
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Services
$128,089 - $148,134 a year
- Extensive experience and proven ability to exercise sound judgement in working in a senior function including the provision of advice on management of various…
- Featuring every aspect of exercise from weights to cardio, swimming.
- Coaching Zone - The future of fitness.
- 6 Month Part time Contract.
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible.
- Virgin Active Bondi Junction boasts strength, cardio and functional training zones with top-of-the-line…
- Tertiary studies in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Exercise Science) is mandatory.
- We stand together as equals.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences, Early Childhood Education, Allied Health, or demonstrated experience.
- Fixed term, full time role until 30 June 2020.
$32.42 - $46.96 an hour
- Completion of a Science degree (health science) or equivalent.
- The successful applicants will have experience in the recording of electrocardiograms (ECGs), 24…
$107,000 - $126,000 a year
- The Department teaches into a range of programs including Medicine, Exercise Physiology, Biomedical Engineering and Science/Advanced Science/Medical Sciences.
- A university qualification in an allied health related discipline (dietetics, exercise physiology, exercise science, nursing).
- The workout for each day is always different, with each studio across the globe performing the same programmed workout which has been programmed by a team of…
- Bachelor degree in Fitness or relevant area such as Human Movement, Leisure & Health Studies/Management, Sports Studies/Science/Management, Exercise Physiology,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.