Experience Civil Engineering $90,100 jobs in Western Australia
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects across Australia.
- Must have bulk earthworks experience.
- Trades, Maintenance, Construction, Civil Engineering.
- Experience in operating the above listed equipment within an Open-Cut mining environment is essential.
$93,653 a year
- A PhD in Civil Engineering (or close to completion), with a specialisation in Geotechnical Engineering or a closely related field.
- + Demonstrated experience in delivering Civil Infrastructure projects to a high standard, within budget and on time.
- + Love working with people.
Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (ideally).
- Any site experience or utilities experience would be a definite advantage.
- University degree qualification in Engineering, ideally in a civil or mechanical discipline.
- Extensive experience in an engineering management position…
- Broad base of engineering knowledge and experience in doing front end engineering works including scoping, planning, project definition with the aim of…
- Proven experience as a Civil Surveyor.
- Ertech is a civil engineering and construction company that has delivered work across Australia for more than 30 years.
- Experience in bulk earthworks and civil concrete construction projects.
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Demonstrated experience in a contract administration role within the civil construction industry.
- Georgiou is a national building construction and civil…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.