Experience Civil Engineering $90,100 jobs in Western Australia
- 12 months demonstrated experience Operating within an open cut mining, civils and rehabilitation environment.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in 12D software using your in-depth knowledge of civil design standard;
- With skilled and talented people on-board, we provide major…
- Provide rolling stock, railway and civil engineering expertise to the team.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in Rail Engineering.
- 18 weeks’ paid parental leave.
- Diploma in 'civil and structural engineering' or equivalent level skill set;
- 8+ years' demonstrated drafting experience on roads and highway projects;
- Consulting experience in the geotechnical space.
- The successful applicant should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 15 years industry experience including 10 years of experience in design, construction, operations and closure of tailings and water storage…
- Site or Project Engineering experience in civil construction projects especially asphalt/surfacing and roads maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience with finance.
- Previous experience working on roads maintenance projects would be highly regarded.
- We currently have an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our…
- + Proven experience in checking drawings.
- + Minimum 8 years design experience.
- + Additionally, Navisworks, Civil 3D, 12D, OpenRoads, and InfraWorks experience…
- It is also expected that the successful candidate will have a tertiary degree in Civil Engineering Construction Management with a minimum of 5 years experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.