Experience Civil Engineering $90,100 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within an civil construction environment.
- Effective people management and development experience and…
Klohn Crippen Berger
- Flexibility in skill sets and experience.
- We offer salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
- You will have the opportunity to:
- Qualifications in business related discipline- civil engineering, project management.
- 4+ years of experience in the similar role.
- + Proven experience in checking drawings.
- + Minimum 8 years design experience.
- + Additionally, Navisworks, Civil 3D, 12D, OpenRoads, and InfraWorks experience…
- Previous experience in Australia is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years’ Project Engineer experience in the construction industry.
- Annual revenue of €14 231 million.
- We anticipate that the role best suits a level of industry experience in the range 3 to 5 years, but engineers with up to 10 years' experience are encouraged to…
- 3 - 7 years demonstrated experience in a similar role within a consulting environment and/or government department.
- Undertaking field work and site inspections.
- Appointing and managing key engineering and construction subcontractors;
- My client are a major owner operator who are looking to develop their existing asset…
Port Hedland WA
- Mechanical or structural engineering background with project engineering experience, ideally would be familiar with heavy transport and lifting engineering.
- Current knowledge of local engineering methods, applicable codes and specifications associated with structural engineering infrastructure projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.