Experience Civil Engineering $90,100 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- Develop cost effective engineering solutions for the project.
- Previous offshore Oil & Gas shutdown experience (Essential).
- Previous experience in Australia is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years’ Project Engineer experience in the construction industry.
- Annual revenue of €14 231 million.
- At least 7-10 years site based civil engineering experience;
- Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major…
- 4+ years’ contracts experience within resource and mining construction projects is required, preferably on the contractor or EPC side.
- Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy,…
- + Preferably in excess of 10 years' experience in a civil engineering role.
- To be successful in the role you will utilise your considerable technical and…
- Chartered Engineer/qualified for, or equivalent of a recognised professional engineering body.
- Minimum of twenty (20) years’ and experience in a similar…
- 12 months demonstrated experience Operating within an open cut mining, civils and rehabilitation environment.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Current knowledge of local engineering methods, applicable codes and specifications associated with structural engineering infrastructure projects.
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within construction, building, mining or similar sector.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.