Experience Engineer jobs
- Previous experience in Australia is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years’ Project Engineer experience in the construction industry.
- Be motivated, dynamic and energetic.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Electrical Engineering) as well as experience working within gas transmission or petrochemical industries.
- Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for the:
- You have experience working in an engineering position, servicing the resources industry.
- Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for:
- You have experience working in an engineering position, servicing the mining industry.
- Extensive design engineering experience Oil & Gas / LNG.
- Commissioning experience of offshore and/or onshore.
- Related experience within the Hydrocarbon industry…
- Maintain effective dialogue with other project engineers, Delivery Team leader.
- 5-7 years engineering sector experience with discipline and Project Engineering.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and change management.
- Demonstrated competency and experience in the development and execution of engineering…
- You will have the following skills/experience:
- This is a great role for a Storage Engineer to join a large CBD Perth based telecommunications organisation.
- Previous experience within the oil & gas industry (extensive Process Safety Engineering experience).
- Wood is looking to appoint a Senior Technical Safety…
- Strong experience with Communication systems on-board an offshore Oil and Gas facility.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.