Experience Engineer jobs
- To fulfill this purpose, our people plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive.
- When you join our business, you are welcomed into a global…
- Previous experience within the oil & gas industry (extensive Process Safety Engineering experience).
- Experience in operating DNV PHAST software.
- To be considered for the Structural Engineer role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- 4 years minimum experience in structural engineering.
- Experience working in an on-premise environment.
- Proven experience liaising with Full Stack Developers in a DevOps supportive role.
- Either a recent graduate or demonstrated site experience delivering Renewable Energy projects highly desirable.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- A key part of our culture is that everyone has the opportunity to bring their whole self to work and is valued for their specific skills, experience and vision.
Burgeon IT Services
- 4+ years of experience in LAN/ WAN / Wireless / Security.
- Including SDN, LTE, 802.11x, Meshed Networks, Routing, Switching, LTE modems and radios.
$120,000 - $135,000 a year
- Experience with various telecoms systems:
- Experience with RF coverage prediction software desirable.
- Experience working in mining, oil and gas industries…
- Ideally 3 + years post grad experience;
- Design experience using HELIX, Rocky, Autopipe, PSFF, Hammer etc. highly regarded;
- Key Responsibilities of the Role.
- Our Ideal candidate is an ambitious and technically minded degree qualified Mechanical Engineer with 15+ years experience.
- Hands on design and management role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.