Experience Engineer $100,000 jobs
- Expressions of Interest - Oil & Gas Engineers.
- With experience on over 3,000 projects in more than 20 countries, our team is a leading engineering services…
- Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for the:
- You have experience working in an engineering position, servicing the resources industry.
- A working experience in an offshore environment is required.
- Demonstrated experience with floating facilities such as FLNG and FPSO is required.
- If you’re a Process Engineer with around 5 years’ experience, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
- Experience in gas flow metering, gas quality measurements, hazardous area and electrical equipment compliance management.
- Sound like your kind of career?
- Primary Responsibilities of a Pre-Sales Engineer include:
- Participate in sales calls to support the technical sales agenda and enhance the customer experience.
$120,000 - $135,000 a year
- Experience working on telecommunications projects:
- 5 or more years experience in project engineering role.
- Previous experience with telecommunications vendor…
- Quality Engineer, Construction, Engineer, Construction Engineer, Project Engineer, Engineering.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ engineering experience.
- Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for:
- You have experience working in an engineering position, servicing the mining industry.
- Previous experience in comminution and separation.
- Demonstrable project management and change management skills and experience.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.