Experience Engineer $112,600 jobs
- Degree qualified ocean engineer, environmental engineer or coastal engineer.
- Extensive industry experience within the oil and gas sector.
- Relevant professional qualifications combined with at 4 years industry experience delivering business critical HR/ER/IR projects.
- Preferably experience within Oil & Gas or Resources industries.
- Previous experience delivering CI projects within large scale organisations (essential).
- Degree qualified engineer in Instrument, Control or Electrical Engineering, member and/or chartered engineer of Engineers Australia is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in contract management and stakeholder management.
- 4-10 years' experience within project engineering and project management.
- Proven contract management experience in the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Contract administration experience in Superintendent's Representative and/or…
- Extensive experience in the resources industry.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on…
- Change management experience in an Agile project environment.
- Demonstrable experience and capability in business-related project management.
- Lithium processing experience required and experience in mineral processing and batch versus continuous processes essential.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.