Experience Engineer $114,000 jobs
- University degree in Geoscience with circa 6+ years' experience in Production Geology and related subsurface evaluation work.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and…
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with prior experience working in a client facing role.
- Extensive experience in delivering products utilising cloud based…
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century,…
- 10 - 15 years of experience in procurement processes on major offshore oil or gas developments or operations.
- Areas that may be covered by this position include…
- Lithium processing experience required and experience in mineral processing and batch versus continuous processes essential.
- Circa 10-15 years of project services experience, preferably in major brownfield projects or commensurate related experience.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge and experience in working in remote locations.
- The initial contract is till October 2021.
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience with quality management and risk assessment facilitation.
- Previous experience in an underground mining environment …
- Considerable experience in managing stakeholders and understanding their drivers.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Logistics within a large scale organisation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.