Experience Engineer $120,000 jobs
- Extensive consulting experience in managing client service delivery to time and budget, managing business risk for both client.
- Extensive experience in the underground coal mining industry.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role, preferably within a longwall operation.
- Relevant professional qualifications combined with at 4 years industry experience delivering business critical HR/ER/IR projects.
- Extensive experience in Tailings Dams full life cycle.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century,…
- Preferably experience within Oil & Gas or Resources industries.
- Previous experience delivering CI projects within large scale organisations (essential).
- Operational and project management experience.
- Extensive experience in a senior mining engineering role.
- Broad experience in the underground mining industry …
- Degree qualified ocean engineer, environmental engineer or coastal engineer.
- Extensive industry experience within the oil and gas sector.
- 2 - 3 years experience in a Leadership position directing Engineers on projects.
- 8 - 10 years experience as an Engineer experienced with Rockwell, Schneider and…
- Lithium processing experience required and experience in mineral processing and batch versus continuous processes essential.
- Demonstrated experience in contract management and stakeholder management.
- 4-10 years' experience within project engineering and project management.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.