Experience Engineer $127,000 jobs
- Technical Engineering degree (desirable) or relevant experience in the railway industry.
- Be part of changing the shape of Rail Engineering and Asset Management.
- With experience in managing scopes of work from design through to execution.
- Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and…
- Demonstrated experience with quality system.
- Demonstrated experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated experience as a qualified Lead Quality Auditor.
- Significant experience in managing external contractors and consultants.
- Demonstrated participation in a key role delivering high value infrastructure projects…
- Technical Engineering degree (desirable) or relevant experience in the railway industry and with GE locomotives.
- Take your career to the next level.
- + Solid experience in key client contract management.
- + Preferably in excess of 10 years' experience in a civil engineering role.
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in subsea pipeline design.
- Previous experience of pipeline design for Australian NWS conditions is considered beneficial.
- Previous experience with Rail Maintenance Contracts.
- Competitive remuneration is of offer depending on experience.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- You will also have previous experience in rail related wayside, signalling, ALCAM Assessments and ALX applications and performing some assurance activities of…
- + 3 - 7 years’ experience.
- With nearly 85,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.