Experience Engineer $80,000 jobs
- We are looking to expand our team with junior to senior professionals/engineers in the following disciplines:
- Expressions of Interest - Oil & Gas Engineers.
- Relevant work experience demonstrating capacity to effectively contribute to team objectives within a corporate framework.
- Occasional site travel is required.
- Previous experience in scaffolding is essential.
- Specific experience is required for upcoming opportunities in Perth, Western Australia.
- Train customer engineers and operators on control applications.
- Some experience with Distributed Control Systems and Plant Logic.
- Mechanical design and stress analysis experience.
- We are seeking candidates with the following experience and requirements:
- Right to work in Australia.
- Design engineering related experience within the Hydrocarbon industry and more specifically in the Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas production industry -…
- Demonstrated experience working in operational, design and/or scheduling roles in an underground mining environment, ideally with exposure to base metals;
- The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified engineer, with significant discipline experience in an owner/operator major oil and gas company or oil field…
- Previous experience in comminution and separation.
- Demonstrable project management and change management skills and experience.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- Minimum 2 years’ quality systems experience.
- Demonstrated experience in QA on rail projects.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ engineering experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.