Experience Engineer $90,500 jobs
- Degree qualified ocean engineer, environmental engineer or coastal engineer.
- Extensive industry experience within the oil and gas sector.
- IEC61850 design and commissioning experience.
- Variable Speed Drive system experience.
- Protection design and commissioning (protection relays) experience.
- Strong excel skills with experience in high volume travel management and understanding of the rostering process.
- Knowledge in use of Vantage POB.
- Previous experience in Project Controls within the Energy, Resources, Mechanical or Construction industries,.
- Receipt of financial and commercial communications…
- Prior experience working in Queensland's Energy Industry.
- Mid-level ABB Product Symphony/Bailey/Infi90 Engineering and commissioning experience including site…
- Relevant professional qualifications combined with at 4 years industry experience delivering business critical HR/ER/IR projects.
- Preferably experience within Oil & Gas or Resources industries.
- Previous experience delivering CI projects within large scale organisations (essential).
- Degree qualified engineer in Instrument, Control or Electrical Engineering, member and/or chartered engineer of Engineers Australia is preferred.
- Previous experience within Oil & Gas industry,.
- At least 2 years experience in Contracts and procurement demonstrating outcomes in contract/business management,…
- Knowledge of and experience using inventory work processes and systems.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.